Heart of Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heart of Harmony

An invitation-based discussion space for those who seek to better themselves and their everyday lives through their connection with the Elements of Harmony

+2
Zecora
Pinkie Pie
6 posters

FIRST!! (I'm saying hello by the way)

Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

FIRST!! (I'm saying hello by the way) Empty FIRST!! (I'm saying hello by the way)

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:01 pm

WOO! Hey everypony! I'm Pinkie Pie, haha~

I like doing pink stuff! And other stuff! And making friends and being silly and telling jokes and bouncing and all that jazz! Very Happy

When it comes to this place, dunno exactly what I'm looking for, but more and more I've been feeling such a strong spiritual link to Pinkie, looking at my life, my talents, the way I approach social situations both with friends and strangers, my ability to make just anypony laugh and feel comfortable and bring a smile..

I'm not sure exactly what it all means! I don't know how deeply it goes, or how exactly to feel about it, or what I really believe when it comes to a spiritual nature..but that's what I'm here to explore! I hope I can keep up with this place, and everypony, and make friends, and find some answers, and most importantly...have FUN! Very Happy

So, welp, haha, yeah.. Dunno what else to say really, but there y'go!

Keep it PONY!
    /)

Last edited by Pinkie Pie on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zecora
    Zecora
    Earth Spirit

FIRST!! (I'm saying hello by the way) Empty Re: FIRST!! (I'm saying hello by the way)

Post by Zecora Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:32 am

(\
    I don't think I'll be the only one, happy to have a pony here for fun. I wish to say, hope you enjoy your stay.
    Fluttershy
    Fluttershy
    Fluttershy

FIRST!! (I'm saying hello by the way) Empty Re: FIRST!! (I'm saying hello by the way)

Post by Fluttershy Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

(\
    It's so so great to see you here Smile

Last edited by Fluttershy on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hoofbump ^_^)
    Rarity
    Rarity
    Rarity

Post by Rarity Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Who's my favourite random fuelled party pony? Why I believe that would be you, Pinkie Pie!
    I'm so happy you're here, sweetie. Never change <3
    Soarin
    Soarin
    Harmonic

Post by Soarin Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Welcome to the party, Pinkie! (\

I'm pretty sure we'll all be having fun with you around, heh. You bring the fun like nopony else can, Pinkie. I'm happy to have you here and can't wait to see the fun you bring. Smile
    Bright Star
    Bright Star
    Harmonic

Post by Bright Star Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:37 pm

(\

Hiya Pinkie Pie! I remember when I first saw you in chat, I just couldn't stop laughing because you were the closest to any Pinkie Pie I've ever seen! I'm really glad to see you here and can't wait to hear more! I wish you luck on your journey~

-Bright Star

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:39 am

Great to see you here on the forums, Pinkie. Your cheer and laughter is what will keep the spark alive in all of us. I wish you the best on your journey.

~Ditzy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:28 am