Heart of Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heart of Harmony

An invitation-based discussion space for those who seek to better themselves and their everyday lives through their connection with the Elements of Harmony

5 posters

Greetings from Entarasu

Entarasu
    Entarasu
    Magic Spirit

Greetings from Entarasu Empty Greetings from Entarasu

Post by Entarasu Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Greetings.

I shall introduce myself as Entarasu. Some may know me from before, as I have been around for quite some time, though not as active as I wish I were. I sincerely hope that issue changes with the advent of the Heart, as it is a place that I have specifically been looking forward to as it was being built by my dear Friend Celestia and other wonderful ponies whom I have had the pleasure of meeting.

For those who do not know me, or have been out of touch with me in the recent few months (for which I apologize), let me state who I am, as well as my appearance.

My name, as you all already know is Entarasu, and my standing in Equestria is one that is currently unknown. I have had visions of both beautiful princesses as fillies, as well as grown and mature mares that they have become. I know for sure that I have had several instances of lives in the Equestrian realm, each with deferring experiences and life paths, just as this life here on Earth is a new experience and life path. My original appearance is that of a stallion with saturated red eyes, a light brown coat, and a red mane with a deep hue to it. This appearance however is not static, and changes, for when night comes, my coat becomes a cloudy-gray and my eyes become a brilliant lavender with a mane and tail of shimmering ebony.

My race as a pony is undefined at this current moment, and this is the reason. My cutie mark is that of six wings. Not picturesque defined wings, but blotted tribal wings, not confined to my flanks, but roaming my body. Each wing mark may "disappear" almost seeming to lift off of my body to form what appear to be standard Pegasus wings. The wings, regardless of their form may shimmer, seemingly resonating with my magic. So in short, I appear to be an earth pony of varying characteristics that may have up to 6 wings at a time (though I normally have 0 or 2 while relaxing) and can use varying degrees of magic simple and intricate.

Here in this world, I am a male of 24 years of age. I have had a fairly rough life, but appreciate and am grateful for everything I have and all of the wonderful friends and close family I have, such as the communities I have come across here online. I take part in daily meditations to clear my mind and focus on living my life happily, as well as spreading my love and light to those I meet to better improve their lives and spread joy and love. I am also an avid gamer and love to watch anime in my spare time, as well as tinkering with computers.

This is me as Entarasu, and it is my pleasure to introduce myself and meet each and every one of you.

~

With love and light,
    Entarasu
    Rarity
    Rarity
    Rarity

Greetings from Entarasu Empty Re: Greetings from Entarasu

Post by Rarity Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Hello Entarasu. Your story is simply fascinating! I am very pleased to meet you and hope we shall get to know each other as we take this journey together Smile
    Bright Star
    Bright Star
    Harmonic

Post by Bright Star Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Entarasu, I have long awaited for your arrival here in the heart and am Really very glad to see you here. Your insight ever since I first met you has brought Oh so much to me, I cannot describe how much your own journey has affected mine in Solely such a positive way! I hope to hear a lot more from you soon Entarasu and I wish you good luck on your journey~

-Bright Star
    Soarin
    Soarin
    Harmonic

Post by Soarin Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Welcome to the forums, Entarasu.

It's wonderful to see you here. I look forward to seeing what you have to bring to this forum. I wish you all the best on your journey here and through life. May you soar through the skies of your bright future.
    Zecora
    Zecora
    Earth Spirit

Post by Zecora Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Hello Entarasu. A pleasure to meet somepony new.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:31 pm