Heart of Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heart of Harmony

An invitation-based discussion space for those who seek to better themselves and their everyday lives through their connection with the Elements of Harmony

5 posters

I suppose I should introduce myself.

Spitfire
    Spitfire
    Harmonic

I suppose I should introduce myself. Empty I suppose I should introduce myself.

Post by Spitfire Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Hey there folks. A lot of you probably have bumped into me already in one way or another, but for those of you that don't know me, I'm Spitfire.

As for why I'm here, the reason is pretty simple. I really enjoy experiencing new things and learning about new concepts. I might not have a specific "goal" to work towards during my time here, but being here is a unique experience that I hope to learn from. I'm not heading for a specific destination so much as looking for the most worthwhile path to travel.

See you guys around!
    -Spitfire
    Soarin
    Soarin
    Harmonic

I suppose I should introduce myself. Empty Re: I suppose I should introduce myself.

Post by Soarin Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Welcome to the forums, Spitty!

I'm really glad to see you here. You've done wonders elsewhere. Not just for the ponies there, but for the place itself. You and I been through a lot in the past. It's been good and bad, but all that stuff has really brought us close. Honestly, it wouldn't be the same without you here. My teacher, captain and best friend. I hope you enjoy your time here~ Smile
    Bright Star
    Bright Star
    Harmonic

I suppose I should introduce myself. Empty Re: I suppose I should introduce myself.

Post by Bright Star Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:48 am

Hey there Spitfire!

Glad you could make it here! I remember being heavily inspired (and minorly jealous) from your path from way back when. I really hope I get to know you more here. I wish you luck on your journey~

-Bright Star
    Starlight (krazy)
    Starlight (krazy)
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Starlight (krazy) Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:56 am

heya spitfire :3 great to see you here~
    Entarasu
    Entarasu
    Magic Spirit

Post by Entarasu Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Greetings Spitfire,

Do not worry about seeking out a path, often times, the act of openly seeking sets the mind on a path they believe they should follow or desire, rather than the path they need. Just relax and let opportunities present themselves as they appear.

Just keep moving forward with an open mind and heart, and your path will present itself to you in time. Until that moment arises, I welcome thee to this community and know you will make many wondrous friends here to help you and guide you, or simply walk beside you during your life.

With love and light,
    ~Entarasu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:18 pm